View from the Room: De Vere Orchard Hotel, Nottingham
I was here for business and this room was booked for me. It's not central but as delegates have breakfast, lunch and dinner served so it's self-sufficient.
Location - About 3-4 miles from the city centre on lovely grounds by the university.
Parking - Yes
Room - a good-sized, modern room on ground floor.
- Desk and chair
- Bedside shelves with double power sockets and lamps
- Set of spare towels
- Iron and board
- Double wardrobe with room on top and shelving
- 10 assorted quality wooden hangers.
- Large desk
- Fold up
Power points: Well placed around the room; two on either side of bed, two at desk, one in hallway with full sized mirror inside wardrobe opposite
- Towels – two bath towels and two hand towels on towel rail. Bath mat.
- Double shower cubicle. Room for bath, but alas none
- Hand held shower
- Good size shampoo and shower gel
Kettle with bowl of sachets of tea, coffee, sugar
Mirror inside wardrobe and well-lit one in bathroom
Relax & Sleep
- LG TV on wall viewed from bed
- Double bed with one w arm duvet, 4 pillows, spares in wardrobe.
Lighting: Good overall lighting
- 2 bedside lamps
- One on desk plus a wall lamp.
- Good ceiling lighting
Service: No smiles either for entrance to meeting rooms or hotel but adequate.
Do you need to know anything else? Please drop me a line or tweet @RickieWrites